Tuesday, August 29, 2006

YUCK! I hate being sick!

The one and only day that I have off this week and I am stuck in bed! I am pretty sure that it is my tonsils that have flared up on me! Yeah I know what you're thinking, she doesn't have her tonsils out yet!?!

When I was younger it was pretty much guranteed that I would get tonsilitis at least once a year! When I was in high school it was one of those things that my doctor told me that the next time I got it that they would take them out. Still hasn't happened.

I guess I better phone for a doctors appointment! GRRRRRRR! Oh well at least it's not one of my signature ear, throat, sinus infections!! Those are doozies to get over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get well soon. I hope this words will make you feel a bit better. Love you

Max

Michelle said...

Thanx honey!