Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A small indulgence

Ok, I have to admit that I am pretty happy that MTV Canada is back. It's more of something to have on as background noise than anything else. However something has captivated me. I guess it's because well I am rather facinated with teenagers, and nooooo I am not some sicko (HOW DARE YOU!!!) I am one of those that just likes to observe them. I think it's because I wasn't cool in high school, I was on the outside looking in. I think it's because I have such an old soul, I was never into the whole high school drama thing when I was in high school. I just wanted out. Now it's like I want back in. I guess that is why I have to admit it, I am a Laguna Beach/ The Hills addict!!!

And now I am pretty excited about something. Lauren getting the guts to put a restraining order on her boyfriend Jason. Now whether that is true or not I don't know. My research on the web tonight turned up nothing. Just a public statement that Lauren had ended her relationship with Jason. THANK GOD!!!!! I don't like the boy, he's bad news!!!! First of all he smokes, I don't like licking an ashtray and I can't believe someone like Lauren would also. Secondly, he freaks out at the slightest of things, one sign, he's insecure about something. And judging from the pictures on his Myspace page, he's riding on Lauren's coatails. Lauren thank god you got the guts to kick him out before you got so far into that relationship that getting out of it would have caused some serious psychological damage!!! I can't wait to see season 3 of Laguna which is supposed to starting next week on MTV in the states but I don't see anything about when it is coming to Canada. Probably when The Hills ends here in about two weeks time. Ahhhhh I finally found something to watch on Wednesday nights!!

web stats script

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSSS, im addicted to this show too!! loooove it

Michelle said...

glad i'm not the only one!!!! :)