Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I gotta find something different!

What a day. I went to work early, really really early this morning. I ended up going over somethings to try and figure out what to do and where to go. Well it didn't take that long to do, other than staring at a computer screen for a really really extended period of time I couldn't come to any conclusions. I tried to take as many little breaks as I could so that I could be able to work longer. I tried, I really really did, but it's one of those things that I gotta get this stuff done, but what do I do??? I play Ma Jong (I know I didn't spell that right) for over an hour!!! But tomorrow is another day and I got stuff to do then as well. But I have come to the serious conclusion that I have to find something better for the fall. I can't live on what I am making, hell I am barely able to make all my payments as it is. I hope that Corrections Canada wants me. It would nice to know that I worked on my degree with some purpose and I just didn't go to school for 8 years for nothing.

No comments: