Friday, August 25, 2006

Could this be the break that I am looking for?

So I went to the resume thing. I was the only one there so I ended up getting one custom made resume. It only took like two hours and I was out of there, so I went home and chilled out.

Actually what happened was I was trying to work the courage up to drive down to the Pen and drop my resume in on some unsuspecting human resources lady. Instead I found my friendly neighbour, he said that he would take it to this one guy, I turned around and there he was!!! Yeahhhh!

So I handed him my resume he took one look at it was impressed, nodded his head and looked happy, like a little boy at Christmas, he asked me what I was looking for and I told him a foot in the door, he said that he will call next week and then he gave me the wink of his eye! I think I made his day. Hope so because I really need to get out of the coffee business!

*UPDATE*
I got home from work today and found a voice mail. My resume got handed off to someone else who called and left me a voice mail!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay. I hope you get in. You go girl
Love you

Max

Michelle said...

Thanx