Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What a day!

I reluctantly got out of bed this morning. I kinda had to, eventhough the warehouse where I order most of my product from is having staffing problems of their own, I had to order some product in. So I went to work for like a whole hour.

And by the way I should also mention that whatever I am suffering from has moved into my sinuses, which means that I am basically reduced to sticking kleenex up my nose to catch the nasal drip. LOVELY!

So after going into work for the shortest amount of time in a while, I went home. Sat in my chaise and debated about crawling back into bed. I decided to get the mail instead. Good choice!!! I found two letters addressed to me from Human Resources! YAY!!!! The one I was expecting, the other one was a pleasant surprise!! YAY!!! So the second week of September it's going to be like going back to school for me because I have to write two exams, and I should take my CPR/First Aid course as well. I haven't been this excited about something since Max and I started working on the application for him to immigrate here!!!

Oh and less than 10 days and counting till he's here for good!!!!

No comments: