Saturday, August 19, 2006

I am not in the slightest, surprised!

I read an article in the Calgary Sun about how there are so many job openings in the service sector because there aren't enough people willing to work these type of jobs. I can completely understand why. Things have changed so much in about the last 8 years. People used to be happy when they got good service and they would treat you good back. It was rewarding to work at such a place back then. Now people feel as though they should be ENTITLED to get good service, even when they are rotten and nasty AND DOWN RIGHT RUDE!!!! God forbid if they ever get me as a customer!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not either. It sounds like you have to put up with quite a bit of rubbish. Hopefully I'm at least a fairly polite customer.

Love you
Max

Michelle said...

Yes you are!
Although you could learn to tip better ;) ;)