Saturday, August 12, 2006

I wait!

That is all I ever seem to do in the life... wait. I am waiting for my husband to come back from Sweden so we can start our married life together. I am waiting for word that I am going to recieve my degree in November, which of course that means that I wait even more. I am waiting to get Max's immigration application sent in. I am waiting to hear back from the dozen or more jobs that I have applied for in the last month or so. I've already gotten two rejection letters. I am waiting for my financial situation to be better because this totally sucks on living literally on less than $100 a week.

And right now I am waiting to feel tired enough to sleep but it is three in the morning already and it looks as though hope is fading somewhat. But for me hope is not lost entirely. I am paitent. It's been proven time and again. I waited 7 years to marry the love of my life. Not because I wasn't ready, and it wasn't because he wasn't ready either. We both knew what we wanted, education first and then love. It sounds reasonable don't you think. It's worked out so far. One year is fast approaching!!

No comments: