Sunday, August 27, 2006

Anyone up for some powder!!

Rumor has it we are going to get a hard winter, I guess this spring when the apple trees were flowering they were flowering quite a bit which could mean a hard winter. Good. I don't remember the last time we had a decent winter.

Oh and if you haven't figured it out I love winter. Yes, I do have a garage :) I even love to shovel the walks because usually I have the nicest, longest, and hottest showers/ bubble baths!! Not only that but winter is the only time of year when you can justify going to Tim Hortons multiple times a day. And whereby I can also justfy wearing sweatpants, sweatshirts, and Grandma Forsberg's hand kitted socks.

Ohhhh and it is also the only time of year wereby I can justify calling in sick so I can either stay in bed or go out to the mountains!! With hubby finally being able to come here I think that I am going to be calling in sick alot this winter to take advantage of a human heat source!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope we have a good powdery winter together. Love you

Max

Michelle said...

Yeah yeah, you just want to snuggle!