Thursday, August 31, 2006

Interesting day!

I got up and out of bed with only one mission in mind... my doctors appointment. I got in early which is always nice. I get into my doctors office and he told me that today I get to diagnose myself and I also get to prescribe myself what ever I want (SWEET!!) So I diagnosed myself as having an ear infection (I was right) and that to treat it I should have a round of Zythromax (right again... damn I knew I should have been a GP!) I also told him that I have been so excited by everything going on the last few days that I haven't slept and that I needed a renewal on some sleep meds that I had gotten back in the spring. He looked through my file and chuckled to himself, apparently the doctor that prescribed them prescribed one of the most addictive sleep meds on the market... and knowing my family history of substance abuse found it rather comical that it took me over 4 months to go through a 10 pill pack of sleep medication. He said that vouches well for me and he winked at me. (Damn this is like twice in a week a guy has winked at me). He said that given all the genetic garbage that I could have inherited it is amazing to see that I have turned out so well, and also congratulated me for graduating university! YAY!!!

So I went and got perscriptions filled and checked everything out at work, just to see if there were any "emergencies" to deal with. I guess with product not coming in on time, it's making for an interesting situation on the food floor. Glad I don't work there anymore!! It should be interesting come fall with some changes coming way. One that I hope is that I am no longer working there, and I can go back to Tim Hortons for an English Toffee Cappuccino...mmmmmmmmmmm!

I got home and thought that I should go and have a good long extended nap because I work all by myself the next three days (yeah I know I am tooo damn nice!) nope what do I do?? I end up finding Laguna Beach 3 episodes on the web!! I am soooo excited for Sept 6!!! So I played around on the computer for about 4 hours and decided that maybe I should have a nap up on the couch, that I did accomplish. I slept for about an hour and a half, or at least my mind went completely bank for that amount of time. Thank god it did! I actually felt some what human tonight, could it be the lack of Kleenex stuck up my nose!??! Could be.

Watching tv tonight was going to be a complete waste of time tonight until I realized that I could be watching one of the last tennis matches that Andre Agassi might ever play (professionally that is)! Boy was I ever in for a treat! That possibly is one of the best matches that I have ever seen. It kinda reminds me of when Jimmy Connors was trying to make a comeback at the 1992 US Open. Watching that match reminded me of how much I enjoy watching tennis and how much I miss getting out on to the courts to play. Mind you it's been since high school since I played but I loved it. Partially because I was getting pretty good (with practice), and partially because it was one of two sports (the other being skiing (another love of mine)) that I was better at then Kristine Anderson, and it totally pissed her off! I'll post about that in a sec!

So here's to you Andre, from a girl who dreamed about kissing you when she was 12!!! I am going to be sitting front row center for your next match, hopefully I'll be up to popcorn by then!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, come and see me when you get a chance. I will take you for an English Toffee....

The Boss

Michelle said...

Brent?

Michelle said...

Oh come on!!!! IT was you wasn't it!!

Michelle said...

The boss still hasn't taken me out for an English Toffee, WHAT THE F@CK??