Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Some people know how to waste more time than I do!

So with being sick today I thought that I would catch up on the news. I try to watch about three hours a day, different networks, different perspective. So something caught my lacking attention today (hey I'm sick leave me alone!).

Apparently there are people out there with bigger imaginations than me (hard to believe, but I guess that it's true!). On the second page of the new Ikea catalogue there is a dog which some may describe as having a male sexual organ instead of a leg. They wouldn't show it on the newscast so I thought that I would Google Swedish Sausage and low and behold I found a scanned photo of the page in question, if you glance at it quickly you can understand why any red-blooded male would be jelous, but if you examine it more closely you can see it is indeed a leg!

What is also interesting as well is if you Google 2006 Ikea Catalogue, you will find comparisons to the bible! Okay, um, no! But then again this would make an interesting dissertation on the insaitable need for consumer goods that we seem to possess in this day and age!

I am going to bed now. What will they think of next!??!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. In Sweden I haven't heard anything about this but then again nobody in Sweden would notice something like that. Talk to you later

Love you
Max

Michelle said...

I won't touch that one with a 10 foot swedish sausage!