Sunday, August 13, 2006

Wheeewwwwww! That was close!!

Ok for some unknown reason beknownst to me and my other friend/co-woker my boss has been coming in on Sundays. It's not like he doesn't get his "40" in my any means (and he's alot better than he used to be!) So he came in this morning to get his refill and he asks me a question, and being eager to the point that I want give him an answer as fast as I can, giving the front that I actually do like my job. So I hear that you... and as soon as I heard that I am thinking to myself that he knows that I have been actively seeking something that is somewhat related to my education. Shit what do I say? So I listen further and he says to me that he hears that I have a couple candidates for new employees! Oh yes! Thank god! Yes, yes I do! Man that was close. But I mean really come on! The guy has to have some sort of a clue right!! Hell if they can come up with some half baked lies about what I said about some one else then he has to know that I am not happy and need to be finding something else!!

No comments: