Saturday, August 12, 2006

17 hits a day!!

Wow, I just checked my stat counter and found that there was 17 hits to this site yesterday alone!! Cool, I am just curious as to how some of you found this!!! It's not like I am some really really interesting person with a life that has to be followed, although my life has seen more than it's fair share of drama. The last 4 to 5 years alone could fill a 200 page note book with every nasty and gritty detail of my drama. Actually had I had the time to write it all down I probably would have been able to fill a few notebooks!!

Anyways leave me a message telling me how you got here!! I am kinda interested to know! But thanx for reading and I hope that you're all entertained!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! i found your site by searching about the restraining order from LC to jason!

Michelle said...

wow! interesting!!