Wednesday, August 16, 2006

One last thing and then I am going to bed!

Ok here's yet another frustrating thing about my job. Ok, it's not that I would like to be the center of attention but a little recognition would be nice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Case in point.

One would think that because I worked there previously for 5 years that you know a little note to welcome me back would nice. Say a little something about why I left and why I am back. Say something about my experience and that I am somewhat OVERQUALIFIED to do the job but you know what the hell! Plus when someone else gets hired back who didn't have as stellar as a record as I did and gets a huge posting on every fuckin bulletin board in the fuckin place, HE'S THE FUCKIN HERO!!!

Man, I'd love to get just one interview, just one!

No comments: