Saturday, February 25, 2006

Trying to find just one ounce of motivation!

My motivation this year has gone out the window and has flown away. For all I know it could be on some island in the South Pacific enjoying the beach and sunshine.

I had this week off from school and so far the only things that I have done is study for one of my midterms and get ready for a presentation next week. That's it. I have two article reviews and 4 midterm papers still to write and the only thing that I am doing right resting comfortably in my bed. That's right because I decided to work 5 days this week I have totally worn myself out and I cannot muster enough energy to get out of bed and get something accomplished. I only have five more months of school left to complete and then I will have my degree.

I can do it. I CAN DO IT!

2 comments:

Kris said...

HIYA Michelle thanks for stopping by my blog...I lived in Innisfail a few years back...just up by the Dairy Queen in those ugly ass 4-plex rentals...hehe. Good luck with school and great blog!

K.

Michelle said...

You poor thing! Although you probably seen alot of cop action!?!
Thanx for the visit!