Monday, February 13, 2006

Getting to Know Me 2006

My good friend Amy always sends me these in an e-mail. So this time what I thought that I would do is just post them on my blog so I don't inadvertenly (and it had happened) e-mail some of my profs from school:

1) Are your parents married or divorced?
They were married. 27 years I think

2) Vegetarian?
I respect people who are, but I'm not. I don't eat red meat

3) Heaven?
It's called my bed. When I am not running around like a chicken with it's head cut off I'm there!

4) Come close to dying?
Nope.

5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
My wedding band that Max was so nice about getting in white gold. (thanx hon!)

6) Are you eating?
Nope.

7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yes, trees are the best!

8) Makeup?
Yeah, um, when I remember, or a job interview, or going out.

9) Were you usually the dumper or the dumpee in your past relationships?
Ok I have only had two serious relationships! The first one dumped me (thank god!) and the other one I married (thank god!)

10) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Yes, because these boobs are going south and I am not even 30 yet!

11) What do you wear to bed?
T-shirt and down booties

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
All the time!

13) Can you roll your tongue?
Yes.

14) Pluck your eyebrows?
Yes.

15) What kind of watch(es) do you wear?
Silver and blue (wow my wedding colors!)

16) Abortion?
I would like the choice, yes.

17) Hair color?
Depends on whether or not I have color in it. Usually dark brown or reddish hues.

19) Do you snore?
Not that I know of. I guess if I am overtired

20) If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would you go?
Right now it is Italy, damn olympics coverage! But Austria, Sweden and Finland are always good alternatives as well.

21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes. I had a stuffed rabbit and then a care bear.

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Pay the bank of mom back

23) Gold or silver?
Silver

24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Hamburgers because I get sick from hot dogs.

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Mashed potatoes

26) Beach, city, or country?
I can't believe that I am saying this: country.

27) Who was the last person you touched?
My mom, it was a hug.

28) Where do you eat?
Normally in the living room, in my chaise.

29) When's the last time you cried?
Friday, for crying out loud it was that damn Tim Horton's commercial. And from what I heard I am not the only one!

30) Have you loved somebody so much it makes you cry?
Yes, that would be Max!

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Suppose so

32) Ever been involved with the police?
Nope, unless you count the time I got a ride home in a cop car!

33) Believe in Santa?
Believed in Santa? yes!

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
I have no idea, I wonder if I had told any stories?

35) Beach or pool?
Beach

36) Can you cross your eyes?
Yes.

37) What's your favorite song at the moment?
Hell, I don't know. The Grace by the Neverending White Lights or Angels Losing Sleep by Our Lady Peace

38) Window seat or aisle?
Aisle becuase I am usually on Trans-atlantic flights and I like to move around alot or because there is some freaky person checking me out.

39) Ever met any famous bands/singers?
I seen one guy from Ace of Base on a flight from London to Gothenburg.

40) Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship?
Yes, with Max.

41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Depends on my mood.

42) Rickie Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Oprah. Is Ricki Lake even on?

43) Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted?
Yes.

44) How long does your shower last?
Depends on if I feel like falling asleep!

45) Do you drive stick?
I can if I have to.

46) Cake or ice cream?
Ohhh. Both if I can.

47) Self-conscious?
Yes, if you had an ass as big as mine you would be too!

48) What time do you get up?
Depends on the day. If I work 4:45 a.m., if I go to school then it varies, and if I don't have anything going on ie: saturday, I don't!

49) Have you ever given money to a bum?
Nope, but I have bought them food.

50) Who was your first crush?
Russel Crumley

51) Where do you wish you were?
Gothenburg, with Max

52) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Not that I know of!

53) Ever been given a ring?
Ah yeah! I am married!!!

54) Longest relationship?
Almost nine years now

55) Last gift you received:
Earrings from Max.

56) Last sport you played?
Skiing? I can't remember!

57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
Travel, clothing, Max

58) Where do you live?
Innisfail, Alberta, Canada

59) High school you attended:
Innisfail High School

60) Last wedding attended:
Mine!

61) Favorite fast food restaurant:
Dairy Queen

62) Where do you work:
Red Deer Regional Hospital

63) Can you cook?
I can if I have to.

64) Most hated food:
Do I have to say it??

65) Can you sing?
No, but no one hears me anyways

66) Last concert attended:
Green Day with Amy in Calgary

67) Last kiss?
French: Max at Goteborg Airport, Peck: My mom!

68) Favorite Alcoholic drink:
Paralyzer or Strawberry Dacquri

69) Current Crush?
No! I'm married!

No comments: