Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Catching up with old friends

So I am in the process of making a guest list for the big party that I am putting on in celebration of Max and I finally taking the plunge and tying the knot. For the last couple of days I have been trying to get ahold of some friends of mine that I have lost contact over the number of years because they have moved away. Ironically enough the last time that I got ahold of them was to tell them that my father had passed away, and the last time I did that I had to phone someone else to get a phone number. Telus needs to update their records big time!

Anyways I am truly successful. Had a nice conversation, and I think somehow a road trip is in the works. Looks like my Impala is going to be getting alot of extra KM's in the next while because my aunt and uncle are giving me a rough time that I haven't come to see them either!

I seriously think that we should be able to switch to 36 hour days so that way I could get away with sleeping for 18 hours at a time and still have time to do stuff so I don't come off like I am a lazy bum!

6 comments:

Glyn (Zaphod) Evans said...

Heh I used to live in Innisfail, now Blackfalds...

Small world :)

Michelle said...

Cool! Did you go to IHS?

Glyn (Zaphod) Evans said...

You betcha. Graduated in 1987 LOL.

Got my name on the honor plaque that used to be up front there (maybe it still is :))

Michelle said...

Oh wow! That was wayyyyy before me! Grad class of 1997! Did u ever get stuck with Sapach?

Glyn (Zaphod) Evans said...

Nat Sapach was my English teacher. This is a very interestign story in fact, because from 1982 to 1986, I lived in Swaziland Africa, and by some twist of fate, a girl named Michelle (very strange) lived there also. She was Canadian and Mr Sapach is her uncle.

Like I said before, small world :D

Michelle said...

Not related to him at all. Just had to endure his english classes!

It's amazing to find out who knows who these days.