Thursday, February 09, 2006

The RBC, part (uhhhh I forget now!)

Yeah I think that at this point that I would be on a first name basis with someone at the student loan call center. At least today after 10 minutes of being as nasty as I could be I got a supervisor. Some how they could figure out with all the notes and side notes that the computer system is fucked up and that I should not worry about my credit rating. Well you know what, if you are going to take the time to send me a letter that states that they are sending my account to a collection agency and that my credit rating could be affected I am going to take you seriously and well of course I am going to angry and upset. I have done everything expected of me and have gotten 5 different answers about my case, it's no wonder that I am frustrated to the nines! Yeah it is going to be a fun weekend for me!

No comments: