Sunday, February 26, 2006

Gotta Love That Meme Thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A - Age: 26 (bad thing to ask a woman don't you think?? haha!!)
B - Band listening to right now: The Cadigans in my car on the way home from work
C - Career: ummmm I ain't going to disclose that one right now!
D - Drink or smoke: Drink mostly, and then when I am really drunk I am known to have a drag or two
E - Easiest person/s to talk to: Max
F - Favorite song/s at the moment: Angels Losing Sleep by Our Lady Peace
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Worms.
J - Junk foods you like: Chocolate, caramel, and ice cream
L - Longest car ride ever: TIE! Innisfail, Alberta to Bakers Narrows, Manitoba, Goteborg, Sweden to Kyrkslatt, Finland
M - My favorite Sport/s: skiing
N - Number of relationships you’ve had: Two somewhat serious ones
O - One wish you have: to make someone else happy and have them pass it on
P - Phobias: death/dying
Q - Favorite Quote: (I got this one from Rachy's website because it always catches my eye!) When the going get tough, keep going... Winston Churchill (thanx Rachy
R - Reason to smile: Life in general
S - Song: We're jammin (Bob Marley, jammed to it at work the other day!)
T - Time you woke up: 5:55 a.m.
U - Unknown fact about you: Ah hell if I know...
V - Vegetable/fruit you hate: Pears, I don't like the texture
W - Worst habit: Procrastination.... like right now, I have so much stuff to do but blogging seems like such a better priority.
X - X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, knee, abdomen
Y - Yummy food/s: pretty much all foooood!
Z - Zodiac sign: Capricorn

No comments: