Thursday, February 09, 2006

Getting geared up for Turino

Ok I am not a sports watching kind of girl, but I do enjoy watching the olympics. The last time they were on my mom and I enjoyed all sorts of events like short track speed skating, we thought it was kinda funny that there was an Austrailian guy that won because like 4 people crashed out! You just gotta love something like that.

So here in Canada for the last I don't know how many Olympics, Roots has been Canada's (not to mention some other countires) official outfitter. And lets face it they put out some pretty nice stuff. So when the games come around this year I was so excited, that is until... I find out that Roots is no longer supplying the Olympic team, HBC is, and well quite frankly, I am disappointed. I just hope that there are others out there that are too.

So instead of going out Friday night, I am staying in and watching the opening ceremony. Plus I have to get up rather early Saturday morning and head down to Calgary. Thank god for satellite and Canada's 5 timezones!


web stats script

No comments: