Sunday, February 05, 2006

Still not in the mood, but what the hell!

So yeah. I actually have a job interview tomorrow for a survey job at school. It sounds pretty good actually and I am pretty sure that it will look alot better than Laundry Worker on my resume!
Speaking of my current job I am getting bored which means that I am getting creative at fucking around with co-workers. I don't mean in a sexual sense either because for christsakes I am happily married, even though I haven't seen my husband in over three months.
So I have started some fake rumors around about me, although it didn't spread as fast as I would have liked it. I have also teamed up with some other co-workers to get one of the "bullshit sluts" good. This one girl tries to string a mile long line of bullshit and she's not good at it. I tend to be more convincing!
By the way Max arrives in June for his summer visit. I won't publish the exact date for various reasons, one of which is that I want it to remain secret from certain people!






web stats script

2 comments:

AWGB said...

Heheh - then why did you say, in a post or two proir, that his ticket is for the 13th of June?

Michelle said...

Actually he screwed up on his arrival date, so I am keeping that one a secret!