Monday, February 27, 2006

I did it!

I am actually sitting in the library doing research for get this... wait for it... TWO PAPERS!!!! I figured seems that I was done early with one of my midterms that I would actually be productive and get some researching done! I feel so great about this. I am actually going to have enough stuff to write a 15 page paper on the history, gender aspects, and ethnic aspects of the Canadian Immigration Act! I have ordered something like 15 books of the U of A law library to get started!! Plus I have found some journal articles to juice it up!!! Yeahhhhhhh I am sooo happy!!

The other paper I have yet to finish researching. I am thinking of doing it on sleep because it seems that I always obssess about it all the time. I swear if I didn't have my husband that is all that I would do, besides reading in bed!!!

Other good stuff is happening too. I finally got my wedding invitations, so I have sent off all the urgent ones to Europe and I will probably end up getting the rest of them done here this weekend, that is if I am not busy enough with the HUGE ASS midterm that I have due next week, after getting another week extention, even though we were supposed to get two weeks to work on the fuckin thing anyways!!

But I better get back to what I am supposed to be doing, plus I still gotta drive home tonight!

No comments: