Sunday, February 26, 2006

SWEDEN WINS GOLD IN HOCKEY!!!!!

I, just like every other Canadian is shocked that the Canadian were shut out of the medal rounds of hockey. Although from what I seen the only real effort that they put in was the game against Russia and they still got their ass kicked.

Anyways...

I am pretty happy that Sweden won the gold in hockey. Not only does it make my husband a very happy man, and a happy man is easier to deal with than one who has a major pout on, but it makes my brother-in-law in Finland whine!! This is irony at it's best! He is one of the minority of Finns, he is a Swedish speaking Finn. They are a dying breed in Finland. You would think that because he speaks Swedish that we would identify more with the Swedes; nope other than the Swedish speaking branch of the Finnish military he totally identifies with the Finns. Oh well at least I know I have a happy husband!







web stats script

No comments: