Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Statcounter rocks!

Ok I have had statcounter on here for about a month and a half now and it's pretty interesting to see who checks this out.

So far someone in Ottawa is checking me out, I think it is for all the negative comments I have made about Stephen Harper and the Conservatives. I think that somehow eventually I am going to end up on some black list. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh scary!!!




I have hits from the UK, Malaysia, Austrailia, India, Brazil, Uraguay (that is probably spelled wrong), and Sweden. Not to mention countless hits from the States and Canada. So leave a message to say hi, I totally encourage it!

2 comments:

TimT said...

I am from Melbourne, Australia! Over here, the conservative party are called the Liberals, and the liberal party are called Labor! It's summer over here, not winter! Also, we all walk on our head and have to wear weights so we don't fall off the bottom of the earth!

Michelle said...

Well the Liberals here spend money that the shouldn't. And the Conservatives are named inappropriately, they should be called Christian Conservatives because of thier fucked up rhetoric!