Thursday, January 12, 2006

Can someone please explain this to me!?!

What is this all of a sudden that productivity and rules are starting to rule our lives. Last week my boss called a spontaneous meeting to discuss the fact that we are leaving and coming back from breaks late. Afterall our high level of productivity is suffering substantially (NOT!)
Then my mother comes home from work tonight and tells me that because she works less than 4 hours a day at her part-time job she not entitled to a coffee break. Ok this woman can run circles around the entire staff, trust me I have seen her do it on many occasions but it is primarily because of two things essential to her survival, nicotine and caffine and well taking away her opportunity to consume these two chemicals that are her life blood is going to be rather detrimental to my sanity (eventually this will have some sort of a trickle down effect).

Back to my nutcase of a boss, he hauled someone into his office today to warn her that she is coming back too late from her breaks! At least she works which is more than what I can say for some of the other creatures that are employed there!

No comments: