Sunday, January 08, 2006

Oh the things I am going to do when my in-laws get here.

Ok, some of you might have noticed that I am having a whole host of my in-laws over this summer for a vow renewal. There is something like 20 of them coming over. Which is totally awsome because I have met most of them and they are blast. Although I can't help but wonder what their impression of where I live is going to be. I have a list of different things that are musts. First of all there is the Calgary Stampede, the event that defines what Western Canada is. The Calgary Zoo, which is a lot better than what it used to be. Then there is Banff and Jasper, which a trip to Alberta and even Canada is not complete without. Then you get to the really really redneck aspect of the trip, there is a visit to the Gopher Hole Museum in Torrington. The only reason why I know where Torrington is because I pretty much grew up in Wimborne and well that place is practically non-existent these days. The only viable business there is my uncle's repair shop. They even tore up the railroad tracks a few years back! Then in Innisfail I thought a good old fashioned bar crawl is a must as well, The Zoo and The Fox and maybe even Slickers is a good one to stop by as well. Then well Billy Bob's is also a good place to stop as well, that is Max's sister and boyfriend can handle all the Wrangler jeans and cowboy boots! Ahhhh what an interesting summer this is going to be.

No comments: