Thursday, January 05, 2006

Getting tired of being sick and tired!

Well I am sick yet again for the like the second time in less than two months. How I worked a full day on new years I still have no clue. Today I worked half a day, that was all that I could handle. I went to the doctor she poked at me and prodded at me, took my blood pressure and gave me a perscription for an antibiotic and a sedative or what they term as a hypnotic. I decided that it was time that I got something for insomnia because I can not succinctly remember the last night that I got a full 8 hours of sleep. Then again if I didn't have so many stressors in my life I am sure that I would be able to get a good soild nights sleep. Then again if that stupid bank where I have my student loans didn't have to be so stupid and recall my loans before they are due because the government hasn't filed some report. It's not my fault so therefore why am I the one that has to pay for it??? Somehow I just don't understand this logic!! Ahhhhhhhhhh grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: