Saturday, January 21, 2006

How should I pay back the Royal Bank of Canada!?!

Those of you who have student loans from the Royal Bank of Canada will know what I am talking about. My loans "mistakenly" went into repayment back in December, just after the new year I got a nasty letter telling me that my account is past due, hello you never sent me a bill! So after about three phone calls to get things straightened out because the first one her english wasn't so hot and well she couldn't give me sufficient reasoning as to why my account went into repayment because I sent all the appropriate work months ago. So I asked for a manager, who was unavailable at the time, the second time was much more successful and as it turns out who every looked at my case was a total screw-up however she neglected to tell me that I would still be responsible for the interest accrued. So the other day I sat here after work and thier automated system called here 4 times within a 10 minute span. So I called again to see what the hell was going on. Turns out I owe the Royal Bank of Canada, $1.02!! I am so angry that I am debating as to how I am going to pay this. Do I pay with 102 pennies, or 25 nickels and 2 pennies, or 10 dimes and 2 pennies or, 4 quarters and 2 pennies or, 1 loonie and 2 pennies.
Leave a comment and let me know what you think that I should do!

No comments: