Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ohhhh I want a nap!!

Right now I am in the midst of writing papers for school, (yeah I am late on two again SURPRISE SURPRISE!!) but at least I am motivated to get stuff done. I have so much left to do and I am going to get it all done, I have the ground work all complete just gotta sit down and write.

Yesterday was an interesting day. I spent the day reading stuff, researching and all that other stuff. I was in the process of counting out quarters because I was flat ass broke and thought just incase the notion strikes that I would like something, the phone rings. It's a natural gas company that deals with my natural gas rights that I inherited from my grandmother (bless her wicked little soul ;) ). Anyways they were in the process of cutting me a royalty check and they just wanted to double check my address and see if I wanted to divulge my banking information just on the off chance that I wanted to have it directly deposited in my bank account.

Today has been a good day though. I was up early this morning reading, sent my car to the shop to get an oil change, found out that my tax refund was deposited in my account (which couldn't have come at a better time), and in that time found out that my credit card is maxed out! And to top it off I have to purchase extended warranty for my car!!

As for things coming up... I start on a different unit tomorrow at work. I hope it's a little less walking around this time around because my knee is bugging me badly this week. I have three days of work and then school starts all over again! Next week I have three papers due, one of which I haven't been able to get the information that I need. GRRRRRR But then again that's seems to be the way things have been going for me lately! Still on track to graduate this summer and I can't wait. I need to work, I need to make some money to pay off that nasty nasty credit card!!

No comments: