Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Have I lost my freakin head!!!

I got talking with prof yesterday morning, it was so early in the morning for me that I felt completely disorientated!! The reason why I was talking with her is because I have to do an article review for a paper that she wrote last year. It was really interesting for me because it was about the media protrayl of a woman who's child had died and she was found criminally responsible for the death. Anyways I was reading it is found that I love bashing the media and the media portrayl of different stories. And well it got me thinking...

I think that in a few years time I should go back to school. That's right, I am not even finished getting this BA finished and I am thinking that I want to do more! Here, I have been so complacent about things at school and all I really needed was some inspiration. So I think that I am going to look around and see what I can do and go from there. I figure that if I can get things to where they are supposed to be I just might end up getting a MA in Communications. NICE!!!

3 comments:

AWGB said...

Hey, I had a 49.5% in Math 30, plus I failed my first calculus course at RDC with Manny Estabrooks.

I went on to do a BA Honors degree in Economics, the most mathy of all social sciences and am now finishing an MA.

If I can do it, anyone can. It's hard, yes, but worth it.

Just giv'r!

Michelle said...

Now get this!!!
My mother said last night that I do plan on going back to school, I should do nursing. If I do decide to do nursing she will pay for it! Hmmmm tempting!! I love having the options!!

Michelle said...

Good one rachy!

Oh and by the way, I got out that nasty laundry and moved up to the medical units. I'm an Unit Assistant, which basically means that I make beds all day and make sure that the patients don't run out of towels!!