Thursday, March 02, 2006

Awesome day!

I know it's only 5 in the evening, but this has been a pretty damn good day!

I woke up this morning not wanting to go to work at all. But I am glad that I went. As it turned out I ended up getting a surprise job interview. I don't get the job just yet because my school schedule doesn't allow for it but, come June I am going to have the opportunity to try out surgical processing. I am pretty excited about it. It's different and it is everchanging so that is nice. One of the other girls that I work with in the laundry also got a position and so now she debates at whether or not she takes it.

My presentation for my one class went well and I was able to come up with a topic right away for a paper in the same class as well.

And my other friend from work wants to do lunch and costco tomorrow after my other job interview. Awesome, this is so nice and refreshing!!

No comments: