Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I think that my motivation is back from vacation!!!

I am rather shocked at what I have been able to accomplish within the last few days!!
Monday night after finishing my brain and behavior examination ( I really really don't want to know what I got on it because the one exam that wrote for reading week I bombed on!) I went to the library with some of my classmates to straighten out the absolutely monstrous mess that is my development of sociology class. After about an hour of wrangling about we finally found out that the crazy ass ( and I do mean that it is absofuckinglutely crazy!!) midterm that was due the next day was postponed and that the class was also cancelled which was a good thing because it snowed like hell! Anyways... I was able to research for two papers that night in the library, which in turn I was able to get a paper proposal which is due in about a hours time done as well. So I went to bed pretty pround of myself on monday night because I actually got a few things done.
Yesterday, mom had the day off. I really didn't want to spend the whole day doing school work and ignoring her so instead we decided that it was time to go and get our taxes done. We were getting totally ripped off at this accountant place that we have been using for a number of years because last year I didn't get all the income tax money back that I should have! Anyways that took about 3 hours of my life. Watching this old guy on the computer was rather painstaking. He fucked up on mine. He added an extra zero some where and I was going to get something like $11000 at one point. I couldn't believe it! He looked at me as said it with such a straight face, meanwhile mom and I are looking at each other like "what the fuck??" Anyways as it turns out I get something like $1700 back which is nice, that means that I can pay off my bed and have a nice summer when the hubby gets here. Did I also mention that my in-laws are coming?? Yeah I bet you can see the real excitement about that one eh! So after that long drawn out process mom and I decided that it is snowing so much that we should stop at the bar and have a drink, for me it was a drink and lunch. Nice thing that the bar is only 2 blocks away because I swear that if we had to walk any further in 15 cm of snow I was going to lose it on my mom!
We get home that evening and the news is barely over and mom complains that she is restless. So I put her to work. 3 1/2 hours and 44 invitations later I have my invitations put together and they are envelopes! I still have to put an address on them and send them out but at least they are half way there!
Then this morning oh my gosh!! I got up early, I couldn't sleep, the dog was driving me nuts and my mom was up. So I got up and got my butt into school early enough that I could get a few complaints in. I am sorry but I pay over $150/yr to park here at Red Deer College it was like driving your car into a snowcovered field this morning..... soooo not impressed with that! The exam that I wrote this morning was a complete joke!! I didn't study for it because to me it was a complete waste of time. I guessed most of the answers and judging by some of the discussions that I had with other people, my guesses were right! So after class I went to see if anything I had ordered for my papers had arrived yet, two articles and that was it, good! Went to the bookstore to go and get a Mini Cruzer they wanted over $120 for a 1GB mini Cruzer. I don't think so! I went to Costco and got 2 for the price of 1! Then I went and got some babyshower gifts for my cousin who had just had a baby girl!! I also made an appointment to get grad photos, an appointment to get my hair done for grad photos, and I also got ahold of payroll at work. I finally made the next pay increment!!!! So now I search for something to eat. I have class in about an hour and I need something to get me through. GOD I WISH I WAS A CRACK ADDICT!!!!! ha ha hahahaha hahaha ha haha

No comments: