Monday, March 20, 2006

Has this ever happened to you?!?!

This question is posed for you out there who have gone through the whole post-secondary education thang! Is it really designed so that by the time that you are ready to graduate that you are so ready to just admit yourself to the local mental health hospital because you simply can not take it any more!?!

This week is crazy! Not only do I have my regular classes but on top of that I am doing Student Feedback Surveys (which aren't bad becuase you get paid like 10/hr for 10 minutes of work. Then I have a major paper due on Thursday. I sit down to read to pick out interesting stuff for the paper and the articles which I had ordered in are total crap, so now I am left with two days of getting stuff in to do this paper! My Tuesday class which has literally been a gong show since the beginning of term has the serious potential right now of being cancelled which I have no idea how this is going to affect most of us graduating this term. It does and doesn't affect me. I haven't applied to graduate yet, some have and this could seriously screw them up.

And the icing on the cake ( which right now is starting to look rather half-baked and lopsided!) is that I start my new job on Friday! Cool!

Should I be booking a bus ticket to Ponoka????

No comments: