Thursday, May 24, 2007

Whoo Hoo!!! Max is now a permanent resident!!

Well what a day!! First off I had to work a 8 hour midnight shift which wasn`t too bad, except for the first four hours I had to be outside in the snow. I got home and was able to get about two hours worth of sleep, leap out of bed, shower and get ready to go to Calgary. The roads were a mess and I thought that we would barely make it on time!! Well by the time we got down to Airdrie things changed substantially, the pavement was dry!! We got there in plenty of time, which was good because shortly after there were at least 15 people waiting in line.

Our interview was quick, double checking of id, answering a few quick questions and voila!! Max has now got landed immigrant status!! So to celebrate I went shopping, for myself!! :) While we were shopping Max gets another phone call with a company that has already had two interviews with him, they want to see him for a third interview sometime next week!

So now I have 4 more days off, which is a good thing because I had a chunk of tooth come loose in my mouth this morning at work, which means that I am going to have to go to the dentist!

No comments: