Sunday, May 27, 2007

I am getting rather impaitent!!

I can't wait for Max to get a job. I think that I will be more excited about Max getting a job than what he will be!! I think it's because I keep looking online at houses and townhouses and I keep finding things that I like, but we can't get a mortgage without Max working. And trying to determine where we should live with all these unknowns, one of which is my roster at work. Right now as it stands our roster is supposed to change at the beginning of September, along with a hundred other things!! The thing is if I have to pratically relcoate to mom's house for alomst 5 months out of a 80 week roster because we are living in Airdrie or Calgary is that really going to make alot of sense??

Oh well!! The thing is I am still loving my job. I am looking forward to working extra hours... this means we will actually get some new furniture we do figure out where we are going live!!

No comments: