Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Comin out of my hole!!!

I have disappeared for a week, I didn't mean to!! I have been sick. I ended up having to take a night off from work to get some extra shut eye. But it's been a very very busy week. Max has been getting tons of great news!! We got a phone call about an interview with Immigration that's happening next week. Pretty much after our interview his Permanent Residence is approved! Max also got his new car... I took it out for a drive the other day, there's evidence on the parking pad as well. Skid marks going into the garage!! OOPS!!

Max also had a job interview this week, it went well, well enough that he meets with the VP tomorrow. So it's wait and see for now!

We're getting serious about the house searching as well, it might be one of those things that we might be moving before fall. Just going to have to wait and see. It's moving so fast, and somehow I thought that it would!!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow, once the ball got rolling there was definitely no stopping it!

I love house hunting. We're staying put for the next 5-10 years here but doesn't stop me from looking online at what's out there and going through show homes. Can't afford new with the prices nowadays. It's crazy!

Michelle said...

Max is getting ancy. He wants a job like yesterday!! Right now as it stands we going to build or buy newly built, the only question remaining is where?? My oh my where?