Thursday, May 17, 2007

Enjoying some me time!!

It doesn't happen very often these days. I have time to myself. I had tons of it when I temporarily relocated to Saskatchewan against my will! Max is gone to Calgary for a second interview today. So I am hoping in a way it takes all day so I don't feel guilty if I decide that I want to get out without him.

Right now I am pretty content trying blast the neighbours out with Audioslave. And doing laundry... the way it is supposed to be done!!!

I am not making any major plans for anything for the next little while because I am going on to the one part of my rotation that I am not looking forward to... the 7-3/7-4. Work 7- 8 hour days and then get three off, work 7- 8 hour days and get 4 off. I now get to appreciate how my other co-workers in the system feel, and if they were able to vote in the 12 hour shifts they would know how I feel about getting a week off every 5 weeks! PRETTY FRICKEN AWESOME!!!

No comments: