Sunday, May 06, 2007

So much to do this week!

I have to get a hair cut.

I have to go into work to discuss a few things: one of which is what is the likelihood that I could get some time off when Max needs to leave the country for 24 hours.

I have to go down to Calgary and get my passport done... why can't Canada have a 10-year passport like the European Union?? But then again with my name change I guess it's something I can bear doing!

Hopefully we will have the new car by the end of the week so there's a bit of stuff to do with that as well.

Plus there's a trip to plan. How to leave the country for 24 hours?? We're thinking Scotland if it's cheap enough, and we're going to have guests with us if we do infact go!

There's numerous resumes and cover letters that I am going to help Max with as well. So needless to day by the time Friday night rolls around... working isn't going to such a bad thing, it will be my excuse for not getting anything else done!! Except maybe reading a book or two!

No comments: