Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I am amazed at the human capcity of the deviant!

I enjoy going to work because, for some strange reason, it never ceases to amaze me! You would think that after a few months of this it would have worn off. But nope! It could be the simplest of things that I never would have concieved of, or the most complicated or intricate of intentions. I am learning stuff everyday that I walk in there. I haven't gained any further understanding of the deviant other than they facinate me even more.
It's one of those things that if I ever decide to do a masters thesis, I wouldn't be short of any ideas! However if I were to write a book I am pretty sure that I would be questioned as to whether or not some of these things were true because some things that happen are truly unbelieveable!

No comments: