Saturday, May 05, 2007

How to kill two hours on a Saturday morning!

Saturdays are usually a day of rest, a day to sleep in, to take things one little detail at a time, however this Saturday was not the case. After the good news that we recieved late last night we stayed up until the wee hours. Then this morning at something like 8:00 I get out of bed, why?? It wasn't that I couldn't sleep any longer.... oh no, it was because today was the day to shop for a new car!!

Actually it was alot of fun!! We started out in the showroom looking at an Aveo sedan. Cute but for someone who is taller than the average man... I had no headspace!! But then again this is the usual case for me anyways. We took one for a test drive and Max didn't seem so keen on it. So we took a Cobalt out, I was a bit skeptical but it wasn't a bad ride, Max seem thoughly impressed and today that is all that counted. We took yet another Cobalt out, but it was a manual coupe, just to see if he liked that one better. He liked the manual transmission but likes the thought of four doors. So we look at the online inventory, there is a red one (his color!!) and it's the only one in Alberta.... what are the chances of that. So next week I think is going to be even busier than I had anticipated, that's ok because I have the week off! Have I mentioned lately how well I like my new job!

No comments: