Wednesday, October 13, 2004

So Max is here!

So he's been here since Saturday and it has been really nice. I ended up going to work this morning and then coming home because I didn't feel very well, I guess that is what happens when you are literally full of shit! So I came home to Max's surprise and then I went right to sleep in my chaise. I slept for about 4 hours, and now I am trying to cram for my international relations mid-term, the good news is that I seen this morning is that this mid-term is only worth 10%.

As for other things, Thanksgiving went very well, Max is looking forward to the Chirstmas turkey, which I think means that mom is going to have to buy a bigger turkey for Chirstmas. Marie and Ryan came for dinner on Monday which was really interesting because my Grandpa took a shining to her when she poked at his belly, I don't think his new wife thought it was so great, they left fairly soon after the meal!

I found out today that I have been replaced as Lanny's craziest friend! Bummer dude!

2 comments:

I'm Back!! said...

Now I'm having a dilemma... No, I mean, I think I shouldn't done that. I mean, you still are my craziest and sweetest and most thoughtfull friend, I couldn't and I wouldn't replace you!! Don't worry.. :)

BTW, Max, wa' are ya doin man?? I'm glad you both had fun ;)

Michelle said...

Lanny I am only kidding!!!! You're still my best bud!!