Friday, October 22, 2004

Just hanging out at home, sick with my mom who is also sick!

Well last night I found a voice-mail message from my boss asking me to come into work today if I could make it. I am sorry buddy but I am sick with something my mother brought home from her work, and I am not about to go to work and get someone else sick as well, even though as a casual worker this would be totally ideal.
So I went to the doctor this morning. I am supposed to stay on my industrial strength laxative for the time being, it is keeping things moving, let's keep it that way!! I also got some Zythromax which is a really good antibiotic so hopefully within a few days everything with me will be ship shape with me again!!!
So being home sick has led me to one conclusion, time shifting on the satellite is great and daytime television bites the big one!
Well that is about all from me.
Ciao!

No comments: