Monday, October 25, 2004

Should I or shouldn't I

So as some of you know, I love my education but let's face it I am not the greatest student on earth and I have the GPA to prove it. Anyways I am in the final part of my degree, I am basically getting the formailites done. I have hit a snag, surprise surprise. I am taking a senior level course and I have no idea what is going on, I have attended the classes but I still feel so lost. So I am going to drop it, but then again if I stick with it I fulfill a senior level requirement. I guess on the upside is I can take a senior level course in Calgary this spring and I more likely to get a better grade there. This is so frustrating.

2 comments:

owner said...

No point in staying in the course if you're not getting anything out of it... except a lower GPA :P

Michelle said...

Point well taken!