Sunday, October 17, 2004

So I am alone again!

I took Max to the airport this morning, it felt kinda weird because I knew that I am going to see Max next month for his birthday. And the nice thing is that I didn't cry at all, I think it is because every time I watch Love Actually I can't watch the beginning or the end because it makes me cry!

So now thngs are pretty much back to normal! Except now there is about 3 cm of snow on the ground which makes me happy while other people bitch and complain about it.


So Max, if you decide to read this you are in some mega shit! You haven't called or e-mailed me to tell me whether or not you made it safely! You thought that you were in shit with your mamma, you ain't seen nothing yet!!

2 comments:

I'm Back!! said...

wow, yeah Max, don't shit her out...!!

I got two phrases for you:

Thank you so much for the lovelly card, it made my day.

and Why the heck you never read my blog, not you, not graham, not Sharunas.

ok, thats it! adios ma belle

Michelle said...

i do too read your blog.... that is when ever you get around to updating the damn thing!