Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Working a double overtime!

This is the part of my job that I enjoy, the fact that I can make even more money than I already do! Right now it's going into savings, because quite frankly I have no idea what to do with it all. I figure it will come in handy for when we finally move into our own house. From what I understand... if you're called in on a overtime shift, they give you a pretty good day too. I could go for a nice quiet day... yesterday was pretty hectic.

I have been asked by many people now if I like where I am. I say yes. I am in a position where I can go somewhere because of my degree. I feel as though I am appreciated. It's not that I don't miss my old job I do. It was somewhere familiar, and I knew everyone. It's a shame that things happen the way that they do sometimes.

No comments: