Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Gotta hand it to Ticketmaster and the Government!!

Yeah yeah sometimes dealing with Ticketmaster isn't nice... like for instance $18.00 for convenience charges on two concert tickets... but it's nice to get a surprise like your concert tickets that were supposed to arrive in May arriving only two weeks after paying for them!!!

Then again it's nice to check you bank balance online and find that you have more money than you thought!!! I got my tax refund directly deposited into my account yesterday. I am pretty surprised about that one too because of the technical difficulties that they had earlier this month with the e-file system. Time to pay off the credit cards!!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

We also e-filed and assumed it would be super late but I think we had it 7 business days later. Cha-ching!

Michelle said...

It's nice to be debt free! Now to start concentrating on a house