Friday, March 02, 2007

I just don't know what to do with myself!

I have 4 days off and I am lost on what to do with myself!! Don't get me wrong I love the fact that I have 4 days off, I just don't know what I am going to do with all that time off. Before I was going to school fulltime and working almost fulltime. I rarely had a day off where I would get up and simply not know what I was going to do because I had nothing planned!

I would love to be able to volunteer, the only problem is that with me I would have to be consistent with it. I would feel bad if I had to miss a day here and there because I had a work committment. Grrr.

Another thing that I was disappointed in is that I was preparing to leave last night and I got asked if I would like to work an additional 4 hours. I would have loved to but the thing is I am not too sure what all I am entitled to. Would I be entitiled to a meal or would I get paid double time for work that 4 hours?? Those questions were being put forth to me very easily so I gave them up.... oh well I am sure that there will be more to come.

No comments: