Thursday, March 08, 2007

8 days off!

How great is this?? I have worked a total of 9 days and have had 16 off!!! And yet I am bringing home double what I did last year! This doesn't include all sorts of little bonuses here and there. Yes I am working 12 hours a day, and yes it seems like I am never home for 3 or 4 days at a time but when I am off I am off, and work doesn't follow me around.

So what am I going to do with 8 days off?? Well let me see.
Friday:
Gotta phone the bank, I gotta deal with all this cash, and gotta get rid of the debt in order to buy a house.
Gotta go and check out M&M meat shoppe, I am curious to see what they got for stuff that I could take to work
Or I could say to heck with it all and go to Calgary for the day and get a certified copy of my degree and some proper retail therapy... I haven't had a chance to grieve the loss of my beloved dog yet!

Saturday:
Red Deer Home Show
Gotta go and get tickets to see Incubus in May in Calgary, I am so excited!!
Check out M&M Meat Shoppe
Lounge around Chapters for the day with a good travel book in one hand and a cup of Starbucks in the other.

Sunday:
THE day of rest of course!!

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
Possible overtime shift(s)... double the money

Thursday:
Bowling night!!!

Friday:
SLEEP!

web stats script

No comments: