Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm so tired!!

I'm now on days off which is nice!! Working the night shift for me is interesting because I have never worked later than 10 before. Eventhough for the most part I am a self confessed night-owl I find working nights is something of a love hate relationship.

I love working night becuase at my job who wouldn't, it's quiet and nothing rarely happens at all. I hate them because for 3 or 4 days at a time my life gets pushed to the side. Max gets to see me for a total of about three hours if he's lucky. I love them because I am sit around with co-workers and chitchat and not get into trouble for being to conversational. I hate them because when it gets to be around 4 in the morning the radio stations here have a nasty nasty habit of playing commericals for pillowtop mattresses!!! How cruel is that??

But I am especially tired today because I waited around for someone. I got 2 e-mails in the last two days from my supervisior who needs to talk to me about my schedule. So anyways I thought well it's 7:30 he should be here by 8:00, so I waited!! Turns out the guy is sick today!! GRRR!! Oh well!

Now it's too late to go back to bed! But it's never to late to start drinking!! Yummmm vodka!

No comments: