Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Chinese food bad for you???

Ah yeah!!! As if we didn't know that already but the food police had to just remind us! But then again I would love to eat ginger beef than three chicken burgers and a coke to McDonalds!

Oh and did you hear that McDonalds uses meal worms as filler in their burgers. Apparently there was a story on W5 a few weeks ago. But honestly you didn't have to tell me that. I was turned off Mickey D's after reading Fast Food Nation and moreso after watching Super Size Me!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Ewww! I think I'm turned off McShit from now on, actually I usually just get the fruit and yogurt. Guess the Mean Mommy will have to make an appearance and put her foot down to the meat-like products from there. I don't think I could take the fries away though.

Michelle said...

lol!

Went on a band trip for 12 days to Florida: Walt Disney World are french fries every day... Can't stand them now!