Thursday, March 29, 2007

I finished yet another book!

I love having all this time off for myself. In the last month I have finished reading two books, one of which was a doozy, which I started reading when I was Saskatoon wayyyy back in November. I finished reading Shopaholic and Baby last night, I am quite proud of my self because it took me less than a week to read too!Probably becuase Sohpie Kinsella is such a good writer. I get to a point that I think ok I am going to read just one chapter and then go to bed. The other night I had to go to bed before 11 because I had to get up for work the next morning, I read until 1 in the morning because it was so funny and because it was to the point I just wanted to know what was going to happen next.

So now I have started Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin, I also have Something Blue as well. I also want to get Baby Proof as well. No my thoughts haven't turned to a bambino yet!!! I still have another year for my beloved sisters-in-law to lose their bet!!

Max and I are going to Chapters this afternoon so anything is possible. Although I think that he will get more lucky than myself!!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

POSTSECRET is my new fave series! I have 2 of 3 books already, each page is made of only 1 or 2 postcards it takes no time at all to read but I've already started to re-read them.
I'm also reading The Birth House by Ami Mackay, it was supposed to have knocked Davinci Code out of the #1 spot so I'm hoping it's good!

Michelle said...

Ohh interesting! Chapters had a pretty good selection of cheap books, I got 5 books and two huge sudoku books and Max got three books all for less than $80!